1. Website administrator
The blesu.com website’s owner and administrator is Blesu Sp. z o. o. incorporated under the laws of the Republic of Poland with registered office in Prądzyńskiego 34 street, 05-080 Izabelin and registered in Polish National Court Register, under KRS number: 0000701705, Tax Identification Numbe: 1182156865, REGON: 368624511.
2. Why we collect information
We use and collect information about users in order to provide services and to better understand how visitors use the website and to present important information to them.
3. How we use collected information
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To improve our website in order to offer better services for our customers
- To personalise user experience
- To provide customer care and support
- To run a survey
- To process payments
- To follow up with the customers (live chat or email).
4. How we collect information
Like any other website we collect device information using the following technologies:
- Log files - track actions occurring on the webstie, and collect data including visitor IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- Web beacons - electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site. Web beacons also go by the name of web bugs and are normally used by websites that use third party traffic monitoring and tracking services.
- Cookies - small files that a website transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow to that) that enables the website's to recognize your browser and capture and remember your certain personal information.
Managing your cookies
You can find instructions how to mange your cookies in the most popular browsers:
6. Security of data
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
7. Links to other websites
Our Website may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control of websites outside the blesu.com domain. Therefore, please read the privacy policies applicable there, as we are not responsible for them.
9. Contact us
If you would like to make a complaint or you have any questions, please contact us by contact form or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org